
Where does the time go? It seems like it was just yesterday when we watched our beautiful daughter come into the world, but now she is is two weeks old. Time flies when you are having fun I guess. I just hope that this last two weeks is not indicative of what the rest of her life will look like. If that is the case, then I better start getting ready for Olivia's teen years now (i.e. finding way to scare guys away). OK, so maybe I am exaggerating a bit, but these two weeks really did go fast.



So what are the highlights of the past two weeks? First and foremost, the birth of Livi. Denisse's water broke at a jewlery party at a friend's house (we did not get the jewelry for free by the way!) and then we rushed to the hospital only to wait throughout the night for her birth in the morning. Throughout the night and morning, I continued to be amazed by my wife and how well she did during the entire process. She is such an amazing person and her courage really shined through that night. I am so blessed to have her as my wife and the mother of my daughter. Second best moment, Livi's moments when she is awake in the evening. It is really cool to see her awake even though we know that she really doesn't see that far (only about 8-10 inches away) and she really does not react to things that we say or do, however we are convinced that she loves to listen to singing. That is something that I started to do immediately after she got home. I made up a song about her to Queen's "Bohemian Raphsody". I can blame American Idol for that.

Anyways, bottomline, we have had a great two weeks. I am writing this summary because I am heading back to work tomorrow and will be away from my "girls" a little more than I have the past two weeks. I am looking forward to that new challenge. So with that, I give you pics. I will try to post as many new ones as possible. Take care.
Love,
Drew, Denisse, Olivia and Bailey

No comments:
Post a Comment