

What an amazing day!!! Funny part of the story is that Denisse's water broke on Saturday night around 9:30 pm at a Jewlery Party at a friend's house. Personally, I think that qualifies Denisse for a free necklace or something, but of course, it didn't happen. I will try to work something out with the salesperson.
Anyways, the most important thing is that both Denisse and Olivia are doing well. Olivia was born on February 10, 2008 at 9:19 am. She was 6 pounds, 12 ounces and was 18.5 inches long. She decided to surprise us a little early by being born about 3 weeks early, however, she is very healthy and fine. I am so proud of Denisse and the courage she showed during the delivery. I will say it again, my wife is absolutely amazing. We are very happy and Olivia has been doing great after 24 hours in the hospital.
Here are some pics of the new arrival to enjoy. More will follow in the coming days.
Love,
Drew, Denisse, Olivia and Bailey

7 comments:
Congratulations!! She is absolutely beautiful!
Congratulations! Olivia Isabel is so beautiful! Can't wait to meet her! See ALL of you guys soon!
Congratulations Denisse and Drew! How very exciting. She is absolutely gorgeous.
We are SO excited for you guys. She's perfect. Give us a call if you get a chance. Love, J/S/J
Congrats! Shes adorable just like her mommy and daddy! I cant wait to meet her!!! LOVE YA'LL! Brett
Olivia is absolutely beautiful, just like the rest of the Olivia's in her family! I can't wait to meet her! Love you all!
You three are the most beautiful people on the East Coast!!! Congrats to both of you. Enjoy every second of your angel! She is so pretty - a true gift from God. We love you and are so happy for you!
Post a Comment