Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day






Valentine's Day is definitely a day to think about the one you love. Well, in my case, I am now thinking about the ones I love! I felt so horrible because I have not had the time to buy something nice for Denisse for Valentine's Day so I ran out today to get her a small flower arrangement from our local flower shop. Since I was there, I had to get something for Livi's first Valentine's Day too, so I bought her a pink teddy bear! I thought it was a great idea at the time, but then I came home and realized she has about 100 stuffed animals already. I guess I just added to her already growing collection!




I hope everyone's Valentine's Day was as wonderful as ours. Even though we did not do anything really special today, we know that we are very blessed to have Livi here with us. We are still amazed at the thought that Denisse was carrying her just last week and we did not even know if she was a boy or a girl. Everything is still going great. Livi had her first trip to the pediatrician today and is doing great. Abuela Olivia is glowing everyday and has been so helpful for both Denisse and I.


We wanted to include some pics in today's posting and wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day! One pic shows that not only is Livi wearing Denisse and I out, but Bailey too.



Love,



Drew, Denisse, Olivia and Bailey

No comments: