
We got some snow today. Probably somewhere between 8-10 inches. What relevance does this have to our new daughter? None really, other than I was outside the entire time shoveling snow and I really didn't get a lot of quality time with her. However, I was able to snap a couple of pics
over the last few days. I realized after getting in from shoveling that she was in her first all pink outfit. Coming from a man, this may sound a little weird, but considering it is about my little daughter, Olivia, I thought it was pretty cool. So I had to take a picture.
over the last few days. I realized after getting in from shoveling that she was in her first all pink outfit. Coming from a man, this may sound a little weird, but considering it is about my little daughter, Olivia, I thought it was pretty cool. So I had to take a picture. Everything else is going well. Denisse and the baby are doing great. We think we are getting her on a pretty good schedule now. Lately, she seems to be sleeping and eating, sleeping, eating which is a vicious cycle. Of course she throws in an occasional diaper change between the sleeping and eating. She has an active "awake" period in the evening from around 7-9 pm after her 6 pm feeding. Other than that, things are going really well.
Sorry it has been so long since a posting. I will try to keep this going when I head back to work next week. Oh yeah, I am also posting a pic of one of her burp cloths which may offend some of our many Aggie friends. I am apologizing for this in advance but when I saw it hanging on her cradle, I couldn't resist the shot.
Love,
Drew, Denisse, Olivia and Bailey

No comments:
Post a Comment