Monday, October 13, 2008

A Few "Little Pumpkins"



We had a great day off today! We took Livi out to Heaven Hills Farm and went to pick our pumpkins for Halloween. We took a Hay Ride out to the Pumpkin Patch and let Livi play around for some photos. She had a great time out in the patch and back at the main area where she saw farm animals. A great time was had by all!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for sharing.
Through your blog, a lot of people including me of course have a chance to read and learn

from.
I have read some of your post and I really enjoyed reading it.
And if you want to learn chinese,please visite at http://www.chinesepal.cn/.
Thanks again and looking forward for more of your posting soon!

knmadden said...

Great new post! I love that picture of you and Livi at the top. Too cute.

Kirsten: said...

Love the pumpkin patch pix!!! I'm gonna take B soon!!! Ya'll look FABULOUS!!! XOXO

Natalie and Jeff said...

too cute!

The Lunoff Adventures said...

what a cute little pumpkin. We're jealous that you went to an actual pumpkin "farm". Our pumpkin patch was trucked in pumpkins from HEB and placed in a pile in a field. Oh, and those fall leaves....just gorgeous!

Tiffany said...

way too cute, gotta love babies in pumpkin patches!