Friday, November 7, 2008

Ohhhh, Mexico...

Sorry for the long wait on a post. We have been very busy and recently came back from a wonderful trip in Akumal, Mexico. We went down to celebrate abuelo's (Denisse's Dad) 60th Birthday!!! Sorry, Xavier, about the age reference, but it was a momentous occasion. Anyways, the entire family had an absolutely amazing time! Livi was able to spend time in the ocean and on the beach. Also, just about every member of the family was able to do some great snorkeling where we saw sting rays, sea urchins, seahorses, tropical fish and most importantly giant sea turtles! We had great weather the majority of the trip and were able to work on our tans before the winter kicks off in New Jersey. Funny thing about that was, we had our first snow while we were enjoying the 80 degree heat in the Mexico. Hope this message finds everyone doing well and we hope you enjoy the video!

Love,

Drew, Denisse, Livi and Bailey

5 comments:

Mommy Bahrami said...

Those are some AWESOME photos! I love the family picture ;) Shes getting so big and cuter by the day! I can't wait to see ya'll.

xo
Kate and Noah

Kirsten: said...

What great pictures! I love the family ones where everyone is dressed in black and white! Glad ya'll had a good time!

Tiffany said...

Aw what great photos!!! So cute!

Jon, Shelley, Jetta, & Elena said...

I love the pictures! How did you get the music on there? I am obsessed with the shot of you, Denisse, and Livi on the beach in your black and white. Will that be a Christmas pic? I want it!!! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Wow!!!....this is a great slide show.

This certainly was an awesome and memorable trip especially because we were all together....and Livi was the star of the show!

We look forward to doing it again!

Andrew...I don't have a problem with my age reference...remember I am part of the baby boomers who are always young at heart...

Luv you guys...
The Abuelos
Xavier and Olivia