OK, maybe not an absolute "drunken" weekend, but it was pretty close! I know that we are supposed to be "responsible" parents, but we were able to let our hair down a little (well Denisse's at least) this weekend at my West Point Reunion. It was incredibly amazing to see all of my old friends from my days at school. We were able to talk about old times, new times and brag about our children. Here are some pics of the weekend!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Drunken Weekend
OK, maybe not an absolute "drunken" weekend, but it was pretty close! I know that we are supposed to be "responsible" parents, but we were able to let our hair down a little (well Denisse's at least) this weekend at my West Point Reunion. It was incredibly amazing to see all of my old friends from my days at school. We were able to talk about old times, new times and brag about our children. Here are some pics of the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Good for ya'll!!!
I'm proud of you guys! you too andrew. :)
Post a Comment