Well, I can't catch a break around here. Don't get me wrong, I am loving little Emma. She is a doll and has been an absolutely amazing baby! We can't imagine life without her here, but while I was off from school and my internship, we decided to motivate Olivia in her quest to be a great big sister. That motivation included getting her a fish at the end of the week because she had been asking Denisse for one for quite a while now. So, we developed a point system for the week with good and bad points related to her behavior, manners, actions during the day, etc. Of course, she passed with flying colors and got her wish. Therefore, as the title dictates, we are welcoming a new fish to the family, appropriately named Nemo. Technically, Nemo II because Olivia has naming rights on a fish in our neighbor's pond back in Jersey too.

Who would have guessed the fish's gender, that is a right, a girl!
Love,
Drew, Denisse, Olivia and Emma

1 comment:
B wants Livi to know she has a fish named Nemo too! Can't wait to get the girls together again!
Post a Comment