Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful wife and our moms and all of our friends that are mothers! I think this picture at the top says it all about how special this day is to Mothers. We had a great day here in New Jersey and we hope everyone around the world did the same! Also, enjoy the video Denisse was able to take of Livi walking around!



Love,
Drew, Denisse, Olivia and Bailey

3 comments:

Kirsten: said...

That video is soooooooo adorable!!! I love the sound of her lil feet walking on the hard wood floors!!!

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Tiffany said...

Aw, she's a good little walker, so cute. Hope you had a great Mother's Day!

Jon, Shelley, Jetta, & Elena said...

Oh my gosh, I love this video! Is the the happiest baby or what? Love the pigtails too...she is precious! And your kitchen is way awesome! Miss you guys! too many exclamation marks, sorry! oops