Monday, April 7, 2008

Eight Weeks & 2 Months


You know what is really funny about being a parent. All the time that you see your friends and family have kids, you always say, well, I don't ever think that I will talk to my baby with a "baby voice". I was quickly corrected and it only took two months. The attached video shows how well I "enunciate" in my "baby voice". Just today, Livi had me making all kinds of funny noises. I just have one question, would I be acting the same way if I had a little boy? OK, easy answer, YES!!! I'd better watch it because she might have Daddy wrapped around her little finger!



Thus far, Denisse and I are having a blast being a parent to our 10 lbs. and 22 inch bouncing baby girl. She is growing well and is starting to grab things! I have to say that Denisse is an amazing mother. She does an amazing job with Livi and has her on such a predictable schedule that she is now sleeping almost seven hours during the night! That number equals happy parents!


Take care and we hope to see everyone soon!


Love,


Drew, Denisse, Olivia and Bailey

No comments: