

Olivia is now five weeks old. I know that 5 Weeks is not really a milestone, but Denisse and I are just amazed at how quickly time flies. It seems like just yesterday we were welcoming her into our home.
So what has happened in the last week. Well, one of the biggest differences that we see in Olivia is that she is responding more to faces and sounds. She constantly turns her head if she hears Mom or Dad talking in the distance and she is now giggling at someone who may be holding her. Just today, she was laughing it up with Denisse at the breakfast table. Another great thing that happened is Livi's last appointment showed that she continues to grow. She is now 8.3 lbs and 20 inches. We are very happy with
her progress and are loving the interaction she is starting to provide.
her progress and are loving the interaction she is starting to provide.Due to nicer weather, she also went out on her first walk! She loves getting in the car seat and riding her BOB stroller around the neighborhood. We are extremely happy that she loves that stroller because we will get a lot of use out of it!
It has also been a big week as Olivia has now met her Grandpa and Grandma Lunoff. Now, she just needs to meet Abuelo Xavier and we will be all set. Xavier, your granddaughter awaits!

Thanks for all the notes and support we have received the past couple of weeks. We will continue to try and update the blog as much as possible. I will be out for a few days the next couple of weeks, so I will place the responsibility on Denisse. Take care everyone!
Love,
Drew, Denisse, Olivia and Bailey

3 comments:
What great pictures of all her grandparents.
Meme has finally learned to take pictures in his old age.
She is growing up quick. She is so cute and adorable.
Olivia is getting so big already! I'm so happy for you two! It looks like ya'll are having a great time playing with your new little one! Can't wait to meet her!
Have a wonderful Easter! Love you all!
This is Olga a.k.a. Olgita! Tina showed us your blog! CONGRATS!! You 3 are all so adorable! (Especially little Olivia!) You all look so happy. I'd love to be able to keep up with the blog. I don't know if you need my e-mail address so I can be invited or what. I have the website address, and my e-mail address is: oeherranz@yahoo.com Congrats again! Love, Olga!
Post a Comment